Welcome to the Committee on Communications and Conveyance
Assembly Member Tasha Boerner Assembly District 77 Chair of the Communications and Conveyance Committee
Assembly Member Jim Patterson Assembly District 8 Vice-Chair of the Communications and Conveyance Committee
Communications and Conveyance Jurisdiction
- Cable, Digital Infrastructure and Video
- Competition Act
- Charter party carriers
- Commercial air operators (Hot air balloons)
- Common carriers
- Moving companies
- Passenger stage corporations
- Supplier diversity related to CPUC
- regulated telecommunications
- Transportation Network Companies
We encourage the public to provide written testimony before the hearing by visiting https://calegislation.lc.ca.gov/Advocates/. Please note that any written testimony submitted to the committee is considered public comment and may be read into the record or reprinted.
Procedures put in place to accommodate the pandemic restrictions have been reverted back to pre-pandemic practices. Teleconference testimony during committee hearings will no longer be available.